Many of the items we post on our wish list are inexpensive in the US and Canada but expensive in Mexico. If you are coming to Puerto Vallarta for an extended stay or a brief visit we ask for your help and support. Consider getting your friends, family and co-workers involved by donating old suitcases to transport these items or to cover the expense of the charges now implemented by airlines for baggage.
Current needs list for RISE:
- diapers – particularly size 5
- Nan3 powdered milk for babies
- socks – all sizes- girls and boys
- head lice shampoo
- cleaning supplies – mops, brooms, dustpans, Fabulosa cleaning liquid
- laundry supplies – soap, bleach. clothes pins, hangers
- paper – plain white, construction, tissue
- garbage bags – strong and large
- basic food supplies – especially cereal, yogurt, tuna, pasta, fresh fruits and vegetables
- New pajamas (given on Christmas Eve)
- School supplies – crayons, paper, glue, pencils, etc.
- Backpacks & Tennis shoes